Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fashion Trends -Be inspired!

Ombre studded shorts!



I'm planning to make my own version of ombre
shorts too. I'm just so into these shorts. Looks fun and comfortable.

TOPS

These cute tops can be paired with the ombre shorts...






Combat Shoes

Combat boots!! Oh! How i just love them. I have
two pairs of combat shoes too. They just look so good with shorts, leggings and pants. 


How to wear combat shoes.




SHEER TOPS/BLOUSE

Sheer tops and blouses are so in today.
You can see almost every girl is wearing one.
Different colors, different prints. It just looks good in every body and it fits well too. You can wear it with shorts, skirts, pants and leggings. I too have like 5 sheer tops. 





How to wear sheer blouse/top:







SHOES
These shoes are definitely on my wish list...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis