Saturday, December 8, 2012

Liebster Award


I received an email from Petite Hues telling me that she nominated me for Liebster Award. OMG!! I'm so happy I was nominated. Thank you Petite Hues. :)
So what is Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers for recognition of their work. This is also a way to help promote and support other new bloggers as well who's doing a hard work maintaining and inspiring their readers/viewers. Then you need to answer a set of 11 questions. After answering you need to nominate another 11 blogs to answer the 11 questions.
This is a good way to introduce your blog to other bloggers too and to promote your blog.

And here's my 11 questions:

1. What/Whom motivated you to begin fashion blogging?
~ I was watching my favorite movie "Sex in the City" and I was so amaze on how they love fashion... I adore their looks and fashion style. I was inspired by Carrie Bradshow. She is so fabulous, definitely my style icon. When I dress up sometimes I stop and think, "what will Carry Bradshow wear for this occassion?" ahahaha. And the one thing that motivates me to start blogging is her writing. She writes almost everything that happens to her day and I want to be like that too. And my favorite line from her is "Have FUN with Fashion...Don’t be afraid to try something NEW" "Fashion CAN be affordable and GOOD fashion CAN be found ANYWHERE." And here I am doing what I love.. FASHION, PHOTOGRAPHY and BLOGGING...

2. Describe your style in three words?
~ rocker, chic and forever changing

3. What do you hope that people will get out of reading your blog?
~ I always wanted to inspire people... I wanted to show them that dressing up and being fashionable are fun.Fashion doesn't always mean expensive, fashion means love. What we need is a lil bit of inspiration and a good motivation...

4. Who/what is your style inspiration?
~ My fashion inspiration would be Carry Bradshow and The Olsen twins, Mary Kate & Ashley. My gosh they are amazing and their fashion styles are heavenly. Classy, rock 'n roll, chic and never ending styles.

5. What is your favorite staple piece?
~ Eye catching necklace... I have learned that thou you'll go for a simple look if you pair it with an statement necklace it will give you the complete look your looking for. Small details like accessories would always make a big difference.

6. Name one accessory you can't live without?
~ My spike bracelets. Have you seen it? Its my favorite. I've been using it since the day I bought it. For me it makes my look a lil  bit rock chic, which I'm always aiming for.

7. Which celebrity's closet would you love to raid?
~ Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. Have you seen their looks? OMG they have the most stylish looks. From hair styles, make ups, eye wears, bags and shoes. And I just love them because of their fashion designs and collections are so cool. 

8. What is the ultimate goal you wish to achieve out of being a blogger?
~ I always wanted to inspire others and I want to reach out  to them and tell them through my blog that fashion is fun, fashion is for everybody. That they shouldn't be afraid to try something new. I love photography and I love taking portrait photos. I wanted to capture the inner beauty of a person and let them know that if they'll feel beautiful and confident, their photos will look pretty and glamorous. 

9. Name 3 of of your strengths and weaknesses?
~ Goal. Sometimes when I feel like giving up, I always think about my goal and that gives me the strength to continue. If I set a goal, I challenge my self to make it happen.
~ Family. My family would be my weakness & my strength. I can't go on with out them. They are my inspiration and my life...
~ Looking Good. Yes. looking good is my strength, when I'm wearing something nice and comfortable I feel really confident and beautiful. I mean every girls should always feel confident. And if someone looks good it boost their self esteem.

10. What is your favorite beauty product?
~ That would be my red lipstick from Channel. Lipstick's the one thing I can't live without. Before I go out I'll make sure that I'm wearing a lipstick. :)

11. What is your greatest fear?
~ My greatest fear is to be left alone by the people I love... If you'll ask me if I can give up everything for them... Yes I can!! Anything for my love ones... Because they are the drive that keeps me moving forward...

Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
Spotlight on Jamie
Fresh Start
Trendybow
LouismeetsMac
CoralsandNuts
Obsidian Soul& Dreamcatchers
Flair Mavens
The Kat's Meow
Modern Maria Clara
The Pumps Demoiselle
What Cheska Wore


And here are my questions:
  1. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
  2. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
  3. What quote do you live by?
  4. If you were told you were adopted, who would you hope your biological parents would be?
  5. What 3 items must be inside your purse at all times?
  6. Who inspire you?
  7. What is the last book you read?
  8. Where do you seek fashion inspiration from?
  9. What do you like to do when you aren't blogging?
  10. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
  11. How did you come up with your blog’s name?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome!just wanted to have friends on blogsphere. :)

      Delete
  2. Abby!!thanks for nominating me and I enjoyed reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome!hope you enjoy answering your 11 questions too :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me. :) i'll send you a link of my page once i've posted my answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis