Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Behind The Scene | Abigail Roma Miguel Portraits

Hi guys!! OMG! Its been awhile... Oh how I missed you and how I missed blogging. Yeah I know I've been really busy. So sorry for not updating. sigh! I would like to tell you guys that I've been really into taking videos. And yes I that's what keeping busy... I am inlove with videography and photography lately but more on videos of course. I think I mentioned it on my last outfit look.

So I'd like to share you these video we took for my sister who is a great photographer by the way... Check out Four Angels Photography. CLICK HERE Im sure you'll love her work.
This video is Behind the Scene of her great work.
By the way don't forget to check her new blog Life is full of Beauty. Click HERE
You might also want to check and like our page Pixie Dream Studios. Clicke HERE
Thank you so much!
Enjoy watching... :)


Behind The Scenes | Abigail Portraits from pixiedreamstudios on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis